Costa Performing Arts
Performance Schedule 2017-18
- Sept. 12 - Wreath Fundraiser Kick-off
- Oct. 13 - Wreath Orders DUE! – turn in the large white order envelope
- Nov. TBA - After School Marching Practice for all 4th-8th gr. Band students. 2:30pm-3:30pm. (required and graded)
- Nov. 12 - Veterans Parade –– all bands 4th-8th grades
- Call time is 1:30 at UPS parking lot
- Nov. TBA - Wreath order pickup 2:30-6pm Costa Gym
- Nov. 19 - Holiday Parade – all Bands 4th 8th grades
- Call time is 1:30 UPS Store parking lot.
- Dec. 1 - Wreath Money Turn-In Today
- Dec 3 - School Wide Christmas Play and Program PreK-5th grades
- 1:30 Brophy Auditorium at Costa
- Dec. 4 - Christmas Concert, All Bands, Choirs, Strings, 7pm, Brophy Auditorium
- Call time 6:45 in your seats. Choir meet in Music room at 6:15 to warm-up
- Dec. 24 - Immaculate Heart of Mary Xmas Eve Mass, Optional for all Choirs.
- Time TBA.
- Jan. 28 - Catholic Schools Week Kick-off MASS – at IHM church, 11am Mass
- Both choirs are REQUIRED to sing. Call time is 10:30am.
- March 10 - Solo/Ensemble Contest for all Costa 5th-8th Band, choir, piano and string students
- Times TBA
- April 29 - Concert on the “church” Lawn (and Ice Cream Social)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church 1pm-3pm.
- This is for all Bands, Choirs, Strings and Costa Art displays, Poetry and Essays PreK-8th.
- May 18th - Graduation Mass – All Choirs.
- Church and time TBA
- May 28th - Memorial Day Parade – All Bands, required performance
- Call time 9:30am at the UPS parking lot.
- (we only march this parade if school is still in session AFTER Memorial Day)
NOTE: This CPA schedule is subject to change by the Director or Principal.